tampasbravest


Old Firehouse #7
- seminole heights
1924 - 1981




Old Firehouse #7

 

Old Firehouse #7 was built in 1924 to serve the area of Seminole Heights. It was built with the same design as old Firehouse #2 and #8 and remained in service until 1981. It was then replaced by a new Station #7 which opened about 1 mile to the north. This vacant station can be seen today sitting surrounded by a church next to the northbound lanes of Interstate 275 at Hillsborough Ave. 


Old Firehouse #7 while active - 1971

Photo: Tampa Firefighters Museum

 
Active - Unknown year
Photo: Tampa Firefighters Museum 

Active - Unknown year
Photo: Tampa Firefighters Museum