tampasbravest

Old Firehouse #5 - tampa heights
circa 1895 - 1906

Opened around 1895, the original Firehouse #5 was a wooden structure designed much like the original Firehouse #4 in Ybor City. This station was in service until it was replaced with a brick firehouse in 1906.


Firehouse #5 - 1899
Photo: Tampa Firefighters Museum
Thanks to the Milton McConnell Family