tampasbravest

Old Firehouse #5 - tampa heights
1906 - 1925

Opened in 1906, Firehouse #5 served the thriving Tampa Heights neighborhood just north of Downtown Tampa, (and was once considered the suburbs). The church to the left of the station (Palm Avenue Baptist Church) is still in use today.




Photo: Tampa Firefighters Museum


Station #5 / 1906 - 1925.

Courtesy, Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Library System