Old Firehouse #5 - tampa heights
1925 - 1985

Old Firehouse #5 today

Old Firehouse #5 - Year unknown

Courtesy, Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Library System

Opened in 1925 this building replaced the station located several blocks south which was one of the oldest stations in the city of Tampa. From 1934 to 1941 there was a drill tower located in the back. This station was eventually replaced by the current Station #5 in Robles Park in 1985. The above station is currently owned by a private resident and is undergoing renovations.