tampasbravest

Old Firehouse #3 - hyde park
1911 - 1985





Old Fire Station #3


Active - Unknown year
Photo: Tampa Firefighters Museum

 
1971

Photo: Tampa Firefighters Museum


Unknown Year
Photo: Tampa Firefighters Museum

Opened in 1911 Fire Station #3 replaced a nearby wooden structure built around 1895. In 1985 a new Station #3 was built approximately 1 mile away. The building above sat empty for 10 years until a private resident purchased it from the city and renovated it for use as a private home.