Old Firehouse #1 - downtown
1911 - 1978

Old Firehouse #1
Firehouse #1was built in 1911 and was also home to the Tampa Fire Department headquarters. On July 27, 1978 a new Station #1 and headquarters was built across the street from the old station. Today, this building has been completely renovated and serves as home to the Tampa Firefighter's Museum.

 Old Firehouse #1 Plaque