tampasbravest

Firehouse #9 - west tampa


Station #9

In the heart of Old West Tampa is Firehouse #9. This station opened in 1958, replacing a station which was annexed by the city of Tampa
in 1925 (West Tampa Fire Department). The property on which it sits was donated by the former cigar factory to the east.
Also on the property is the Fire Departments Maintenance facility.


Station #9 Plaque

Engine #9 (7507) 2012 Pierce Quantum / 1500 gpm / 500 water


Truck #9 (7583) 2003 Pierce Dash / 2000gpm / 0 water / 105' tower


Rescue #9 (7707) 2009 Freightliner / Medtec


Rescue #5 / 1979 or 1980 Ford E350 / Wheeled Coach - Engine #9 / 1975(?) Howe / 1250 gpm / 500 water / Early 1980's

Photo: Steve Brand