tampasbravest

Firehouse #14 - palma ceia


Although never assigned to Firehouse #14, this 1948 Oren / Ford COE 500gpm pumper (Ser. # 500 A-1015)
was delivered to the Palma Ceia Fire Department on 3/08/1948 and was housed at the station fomerly on Barcelona Ave.
Photo: Tom Herman




Station #14

Firehouse #14 opened in 1959 in the Palma Ceia area of south Tampa. This large station replaced a smaller house which was
acquired through annexation in January of 1954.




Station #14 Plaque


Engine #14 (7504) 2010 Pierce Quantum / 1500gpm / 500 water


Truck #14 (7585) 2012 Pierce Quantum / 95' Mid-Mount Platform Ladder


Truck #14 - Rear


Rescue #14 (7714) 2015 Freightliner / Braun


Rescue #33 2012 Ford F-550 Super Duty / Pierce - Tactical Rescue Vehicle


Chief 2 (7884) 2016 Ford F-250


Boat #14 (7762) 2004 22' Boston Whaler / Twin Mercury 115's