tampasbravest

Firehouse #10 - college hill

 


Station #10

Firehouse #10 is the second oldest active firehouse in the city. Opened in 1928 it serves the residents of College Hill and Belmont Heights.
This firehouse closed as a result of the Great Depression in July of 1933. Over 28 years later, it reopened in February of 1962.


Engine #10 (7564) 2006 Pierce Enforcer / 1500gpm / 500 water


1971

Photo: Tampa Firefighters Museum